14 January 2010

Help for Haiti

My heart goes out to those suffering the devastation of the recent earthquake in Haiti.  For those of you who want to and can help--any and all relief efforts are surely appreciated and definitely needed in the aftermath of natural disaster on such scale--head over to the PPK blog.  You'll find this listing of vegan bake sales being held to raise money for disaster relief and show support for Haiti.  Please, if at all possible, become a bake sale volunteer, start your own sale, or visit a sale to buy some vegan treats for a good cause.  Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. I really wanna have a bake sale to help, but just don't have time to put one together that fast. My life is crazy busy right now. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you want to help, though! I know the feeling; I'm unable to get directly involved with the bake sales right now :( so I'm just trying to spread the word about a worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanna have a bake sale to help, but just don't have time to put one together that fast. My life is crazy busy right now. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. :)