28 February 2010

Good Things to Come (Take Note)

Much of my cooking in recent weeks has been in the form of testing recipes for Taymer Mason Guillaume's upcoming cookbook, Vegan in the Sun.  It's been a wonderful experience that has reaffirmed my appreciation for everything that goes into the cookbook process.  Caribbean food is fantastically flavorful, so of course, the food has been delicious!  Here is a glance at a few of the delectable things that resulted from testing:

Fat Free Black Eyed Pea Stew

Coconut Turnovers

Pelau

Ital Mixed Bean Stew

My family especially loved the turnovers (for good reason) and could not seem to get enough of them.  I'm happy for Taymer and grateful to her for allowing me to participate in the recipe testing.  The cookbook is going to be awesome, so keep your eyes out for it!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany! I've noticed your presence on many vegan blogs I frequent. I thought it was about time I headed over to your end of the blogosphere to meet you!

    I must agree, those turnovers look delicious! I bet they do go fast when they're around!

    It's cool that you are reviewing and testing a cookbook! It must give you a lot of inspiration for your blog posting! I should try the same idea with my own blog, using the vegan cookbooks on my own kitchen shelf.

    It's great to meet you, Tiffany! I'll talk to you again soon! And of course, you are welcome to visit me anytime! :)

    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those coconut turnovers. They are the best thing I've ever tasted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those coconut turnovers. They are the best thing I've ever tasted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tiffany! I've noticed your presence on many vegan blogs I frequent. I thought it was about time I headed over to your end of the blogosphere to meet you!

    I must agree, those turnovers look delicious! I bet they do go fast when they're around!

    It's cool that you are reviewing and testing a cookbook! It must give you a lot of inspiration for your blog posting! I should try the same idea with my own blog, using the vegan cookbooks on my own kitchen shelf.

    It's great to meet you, Tiffany! I'll talk to you again soon! And of course, you are welcome to visit me anytime! :)

    Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. :)