08 June 2011

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: Bay Wandering

While visiting loved ones is always the highlight of my return travels to the Bay, I won't lie; I do look forward to indulging in the various vegan food offerings of the area, too. Here are just a few bites from my recent trip northward, including both old favorites and newly-discovered treats:

Double Chocolate Cookie - Nabolom Bakery.
Gooey Brownie - Nabolom Bakery.
Cinnamon roll - Great Harvest Bread Company.
5-Spice Veggie "Chick-In" Urban Banh Mi (no aioli) - Urban Picnic.
Chili Mango doughnut - Pepples Donuts.
Matcha doughnut - Pepples Donuts.
Philz Coffee doughnut - Pepples Donuts.
What are some of your favorite travel indulgences?

6 comments:

  1. Chili Mango Donut!!!! MY mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that cinnamon roll is really rocking it. I haven't had one in so long. Honestly, I don't travel much but when I visit my parents' neighborhood (about 1/2 hour away on the subway!) I do love to stop at the best bagel place! Lame answer, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That brownie! That cinnamon roll! Next time you have to take me with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! We're leaving for San Francisco in two weeks... That banh mi looks AMAZING. And hellooooo cinnamon bun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must admit- indulging while traveling is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love travel food! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. :)