16 August 2011

Terrible Twos(day)

Today is Bread without Butter's second birthday--coincidently, a Tuesday--so you'll have to bear with the inner word nerd who insisted on marking the occasion with pun. I also used the milestone as a justification for making guava cake. The flavor is very close to that of the non-vegan inspiration my family loves. Unfortunately, texture is another story entirely, so I'll have to readjust a few things for my cake before sharing a recipe.
Thank you all so much for reading this blog. Please do stick around for more vegan food adventures.

6 comments:

  1. Affectioknit8/17/11, 11:49 AM

    Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica Silver8/18/11, 8:13 AM

    Guava cake reminds me of a Hawaiian getaway - yum! Happy two year! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy two year anniversary! your guava cake is so pink and cute:) look forward to the recipe and other vegan goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandy Meetze8/18/11, 3:59 PM

    I love guava! Can't wait to see the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY! Congratulations :) Cake looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. :)