14 December 2011

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: The First Batch

I finally made some seasonally-appropriate cookies. These delicious lovelies went to a dear friend who happens to have a gluten sensitivity and adores homemade baked goods. Thanks to a few adaptations to this already- vegan and gluten-free recipe for Gluten-Free Gingersnaps, I'm slowly slipping back into my baking groove. We'll have to see how the situation progresses.
On a related note, the stollen I baked up back in October was included in the 2011 Holiday Edition of YeastSpotting over at Wild Yeast. There's a fine round-up of inspired, edible holiday creations, so do check it out.

What have you baked up lately?

4 comments:

  1. these cookies look amazing, tiffany!  that's so sweet of you to bake them for your gluten-free friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so wonderful! Sugar crystals make everything feel so wintery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gingersnaps look super yummy! such a lucky friend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! Those look awesome, especially for being gluten free. My sister has Celiac disease, but I might keep these all for myself . You just  can't go wrong with molasses and hazelnut butter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. :)