01 March 2012

03.01

I have decided to try something new for March, taking a sort of food-photo-a-day approach here. This concept isn't remotely novel, but it will help to keep me motivated to continue cooking, if not at least thinking about cooking. With any hope, a recipe or two, testing update, and cookbook review will spruce things up around here soon. A daily dose of food spotlighting (plain as it may be) will be a change of pace, in any case.

Today's image is of lentil chili with corn fusilli. It's vegan (of course), low-fat, and gluten-free. Although not the prettiest bowl of leftover-bits-turned-slop, it was the right combination for satisfying the occasional craving for hearty, smoky, spicy chili.

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea of one simple post per day. Often I feel overwhelmed that all of my posts must contain some sort of ultra-creative recipe, tantalizing restaurant review, or groundbreaking tutorial. These fundamental posts are refreshing and genuine, offering insight into what vegan food bloggers eat on a daily basis. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea! I thought about starting a tumblr and posting a picture there every day, too. Thank you for your nice comment on my last post, btw. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so delicious, share a recipe?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. :)