11 April 2012

Recipe Testing, Part 3

Having tested a few dozen delectable recipes for Terry Hope Romero's forthcoming cookbook, I am thrilled to see how the final book turns out. The myriad of dishes hailing from culinary traditions around the globe will surely delight any food enthusiast, vegan or otherwise. That is, of course, just my humble and honest opinion. Come autumn (the book's release), you'll have a chance to try the recipes for yourself; I highly suggest you do. Maybe the following photos--representing a blend of testing favorites and miscellany--will be urge you further.
Coconut Roti
Roasted Pumpkin Salad with Dukka
White Rice Black Beans
Braised Tempeh with Preserved Lemon and Green Olives
Coriander Rye Muffins
Walnut, Apple & Endive Salad
Lebanese Eggplant Moussaka Stew
Brown Rice Biryani with Chickpeas and Cashews
Singapore Stir-Fried Veggie Noodles
Please feel free to visit Parts 1 and 2 of this recipe testing series. Additional images are available to view on flickr.

11 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to be a tester - everything looks amazing! I hardly wait for the cookbook to hit the stores. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stand convinced. Everything looks so good, especially the Singapore Noodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, that coconut roti looks sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't think of a better advertisement for her book than your tester posts! Everything looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn Barber4/11/12, 7:59 PM

    Oh my goodness. THAT ALL LOOKS SO AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa Marie Guevara4/11/12, 11:32 PM

    I had no idea she was coming out with another book. Definitely something to look forward to. The white rice with black beans looks SO good. And I'm not really into rice so that's saying a lot. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks and sounds so good! that pumpkin with dukka, biryani, coconut roti, those rye muffins.. all so creative .. i am seriously getting this book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tamasin Noyes4/27/12, 4:20 PM

    I think this is the first time I've been to your blog, and I have no idea why! Everything looks incredible. I'm a big fan of Terry's and can't wait for her book. Your photos are exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sandybate6416/12/12, 5:23 AM

    This recipe is just looking yummy and awesome presenation you have made for it. 
    It is giving a preferct looka nd I am sure its taste is just too deliciouse. 
    My mouth is watering by seeing this, I would try this on coming weekend. 
    _______________________
    wholesale food

    ReplyDelete
  10. I realize that this is an older post, but seriously, everything looks sooo good!!!!! 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. :)