16 May 2012

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: Basic Brussels Sprouts

I've had some fun in the kitchen lately--so much so that documenting it has rarely crossed my mind. I blame the surreal nature of the last three weeks. Most of the food I'm preparing at home is extremely simple and born of convenience (i.e., involving items that I have on hand and need to use up), which was exactly the case with this humble bowl of shaved Brussels sprouts. It's nothing more than Brussels sprouts, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, and a light touch of black truffle oil. Yum.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....Brussels Sprouts have never looked so tasty! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We eat a lot of simple foods, too. Brussels sprouts aren't in season here right now, but I have to remember the truffel oil once they are back. This sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. :)