14 October 2012

(Almost) Wordless Weekends: Almond-y (VMF 6-14)

When I spotted this recipe for DiSaronno Cookies on one of my longtime favorite blogs, it was already a given that I'd be baking in the very near future. With leftover blanched almond meal from another food project, a newly-opened bag of miniature semisweet chocolate chips, and just enough amaretto at the ready, I couldn't pass up the chance to try the cookies. I'm a sucker for almond-flavored goodies and these certainly did not disappoint.
Did you know that October is National Cookie Month? I just found out, but "better late than never," right?

1 comment:

  1. So awesome you made these! I totally didn't know about National Cookie Month, but I ahve been baking cookies like crazy, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. :)