06 October 2012

(Almost) Wordless Weekends: Hitting the books (VMF 6-6)

Here's a little something new I'm going to pass off as part of a Vegan MoFo "theme"...which just happens to coincide with somewhat busy weekends and indulging my own laziness: Wordless and (Almost) Wordless Weekends. Today, we revisit a couple of cookbooks I really enjoy and, shamefully, do not use as often as I should.

From Authentic Chinese Cuisine for the Contemporary Kitchen (Bryanna Clark Grogan, 2000):
Northern Chinese Sesame Buns / Shao Bing
Wheat-free Almond Cookies
From 500 Vegan Recipes (Celine Steen, Joni Marie Newman; 2009):
Peanut Butter Muffins

4 comments:

  1. jojo @ vegan.in.brighton10/6/12, 10:01 AM

    Yum! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy!!! so much baked goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bryanna's books, but I don't have Authentic Chinese Cuisine. I'm really interested in those sesame buns though, I'll have to try to track down a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh - how wonderful everything looks! I need to get my hands on a copy of 500 Vegan Recipes - have their other one and love it. Visiting from Vegan MoFo! www.anunrefinedvegan.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. :)