13 October 2012

(Almost) Wordless Weekends: Never gets old. (VMF 6-13)

A fresh, hot, chewy, homemade pretzel is one of my all-time favorite foods, if not the all-time favorite. I've written so much about this bread-lover's snack of choice already, that stating my everlasting attraction to those twisted bundles of sourdough magic would just be redundant.


  1. These look beautiful! Fresh pretzels are one of my favourite things too, and I don't eat them nearly often enough.

  2. These look so good! Ive never made homemade pretzels, but I'm definitely gonna have to try it!

  3. I'm a megafan of homemade pretzels. Or generally any homemade bread item.

    These look awesome! and I love the giant bits of course salt.

  4. jojo @ vegan.in.brighton10/14/12, 6:19 AM

    I've still never tried a homemade pretze, yours look perfect.


Thanks for reading! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. :)